Your privacy is important to us at MediaPress. We only use your personal data to manage your account, to deliver our products to you and to inform you about the status of your order, insofar as you have given your consent, we will also send you newsletters. We attach great importance to the protection, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. In This privacy statement we explain why we need this information and how we utilize it and what personal data we collect when you use our products and services.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means among other things that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask for permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also require parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
Use of personal data
When you visit our webshop, we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data provided by you in the context of the service requested by you or for which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes set out in this privacy statement:
- Name and Address data
- Phone number
- Invoice Address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- IP Address
Access to change data
In cooperation with Datatrics we have developed a tool in which you can view/modify your privacy data. You can do this via this link.
- Order fulfillment: To be able to handle the order correctly, we use your Name and Address data.
- Handle payment traffic. To be able to handle the payment of the order correctly, we make use of your payment information.
- Communication: In order to make communication about your order and/or other questions easy, we use your personal data/contact details.
- Legal obligation execution: to comply with our legal obligation, we keep your order history including payment details within the prescribed legal deadline.
- Marketing (if consent): In order to be able to provide you with personal offers, we use your personal data/contact details. This information will only be used when you have given your consent.
- Fraud prevention: For the purpose of fraud prevention, if there is a legitimate interest, we make use of your IP address, address details and payment details.
- In the unpaid/abandoned shopping cart We will send you a few mails as a reminder.
If this is necessary for the proper handling of your order, we can also provide your personal data to third parties.
Contact and Newsletter
Through our web shop we offer the possibility to ask questions via different channels (such as chat, e-mail, phone, WhatsApp and social media). You choose which data you provide. The data you send us will be retained for as long as it is necessary for the complete answering and handling of your question.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
Cookies and similar technology
When using our online services, we collect data through cookies and similar technologies (e.g. Web beacons, tags and device identifiers). Cookies are text files that are placed on your device to collect and analyse standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to evaluate visitor behavior on the website and to compile statistical reports on online activities. We register your interaction with our online platforms to improve our content and services.
The following cookies are stored on your computer during your visit. Although our partners may change, these are in particular:
Google Analytics collects information about the use of our webshop. This information shows us how you ended up on our site and how long your visit lasts. On this basis we can give you personal recommendations and help you to find the right product.
Name: Utma, UTMB, UTMC, UTMV and UTMZ
Lifespan: The cookies are stored for a maximum of 2 years.
Distribution: Google does not share anonymous data with third parties.
MediaPress does not sell your data
MediaPress will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order.
This is a Google translation of the original in Cantonese written valid version of the MediaPress ‘Application and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions’.
No rights can be derived from this. The Cantonese version will prevail whenever there is a divergent interpretation between these texts.
The original Cantonese version can be requested at: